Kat McSnatch is an Australian-born songwriter, singer and comedian.
Why She and Her Songs Rock
- She knows how to put dark humor in her song lyrics, and do it right.
- Her songs are the perfect anthems to send to the most hateful people in your lives.
- Has made a lot of catchy, yet hilarious songs, such as "You Are A Cunt" (her most famous song), "I Don't Like You", "About Your Life", "Fuck You", etc.
- Her beautiful singing voice, helping by the fact that she almost never relies on AutoTune.
- She is also anti-racist, as shown in her song "Don't Be A Racist", despite it making her a hypocrite, which she is aware of.
- She is also very nice, as she frequently replies to comments in her videos in a nice way.
- Her Twitter posts are also very hilarious to read.
- She has collaborated with other great artists such as Moe Keys.
- Her song "Daydream" is a great song about work.
- She even knows how to play the kazoo.
- Her songs are not for the easily offended.
- The kazoo in her song "If You Don't Shut Up" is pretty annoying to some.
- Her music videos are poorly made using MS Paint, and look like they're made in Google Drawings, though they do tell good stories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.